Tuesday, November 08, 2011

11-8-2011 - I want to be a learner of things (brian regan anyone?)

What does that mean Eddie? Good question. I want to learn Java and while I've dabbled in HTML & CSS ... i = noob. Some guys had an awesome idea ... They teach that stuff online through the wbsite below. um sweet? yeah... but it isn't free...

http://techcrunch.com/2011/11/07/web-design-and-development-community-treehouse-wants-to-teach-you-how-to-code-get-you-a-job/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29&utm_content=Google+Reader


Hmm it's that perfect season of the year between hot and cold ... and these things look so cool. I may make one. Maybe... if i don't, you should.

http://lifehacker.com/5857375/these-diy-flaming-rock-bowls-light-up-any-backyard-or-patio-party


1 comments:

Matt said...

Brian Regan, yeah! Hey, in which video does he say that line: "I wanna be a learner of things"? I cannot find it anywhere on the web!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
;