Monday, November 21, 2011

11-21-2011 - Keep hope alive

I got into the FLDP (finance leadership and development) program at work. I'll be rotating through three positions in the next three years and attempt to get an MBA. It's an aggressive program but it definitely opens doors. The best thing about it is that I don't actually have to chase down new jobs every year. There is a list of open rotations that I choose from. The business directors then review my choices and select one for me and the others in the group.

My first rotation is in P3 Finance. I'm actually excited. I've worked hard and it feels good to have some opportunities ahead of me.

I'm still pretty beat from the work this year but some hope that God will work something great in my life remains.

On another note... the internet has become a useful tracker and enhancer of everyday life ... mostly through social connection


1 comments:

Lily said...

Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app latest spotify premium apk
you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
;