Saturday, November 19, 2011

11-19-2011 - Running = Points = Rewards


I've been running! This website (earndit.com) and runkeeper have been keeping me motivated.  You get points on and those turn into gift cards. Running = free stuff. yes!

It's pretty simple, I just keep logging my runs with runkeeper on my phone and I get 10 points per mile. I also get points for foursquare checkins to a gym. This service is great... So over the last few months I gathered 1000 points and turned it into a $100 dollar gift card :). I didn't actually think it would work but it does.


Has anyone seen the transformer prime? I think I love it... Simply put, it is a quad core android tablet with 12 hours of battery life. It's thinner/lighter/bigger than an ipad2 and docks into a keyboard. When docked it can be closed like a macbook air and has 18 hours of battery life. Yeah... Also, it's sexy.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/tegra-asus.html


1 comments:

Joshua said...

why did I not hear about this sooner?!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
;