Tuesday, October 04, 2011

England

Life is so unpredictable. I've had the unbelievable blessing of spending some time in England. I landed last week and took the Tube / Train over to Cambridge.

To be perfectly honest, I have fallen in love with the country (yes, enough to move here). I did not expect to be this enamored and I don't know how to express all the reasons behind the affection but it won't stop me from trying. I've delighted in all the country has to offer, the rich history, architecture, language, and culture. You can almost taste the age of the country, just like a good wine.

I can see why writers like Austen, Tolkien, Lewis and countless others have been able to create such rich worlds and characters (hobbits).

I loved walking around Cambridge on cobblestone roads. I loved how taken aback I was with the old churches only to walk around a corner and find King's College.

The transportation is fantastic.

People Watching is +

Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
;